Friday, April 20, 2018

Yom Berekha



Blessed are You, YHWH our Elohim, King of the universe, who created and established the changing seasons, seedtime and harvest, winter and summer, for Your eternal purpose.  I thank You, my Father, for in Your wisdom You established a principal that never changes.  I stand in awe of each season, in its own individual beauty and glory, and the bounty that it brings.  And I am humbled, forever grateful, for the covenant that I have with You, the Adon Kol-ha’arets, the Master of all the Earth, the covenant that tells us:

 “as long as the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease.”

ABBA, Father, how I love You!



Gen 1:14; Ps 74:17; Mal 3:6; Josh 3:11; Ps 97:5
©2016


No comments:

Post a Comment